- All instruments listed are available for sale as at July 8 2014.
- Prices quoted are in Australian Dollars.
- GST is not applicable on the purchase price of instruments listed for private
sale by unregistered entities, or for export sales.
- For Australian deliveries, GST must be added to the quoted purchase price
of any instrument denoted with “+” in the price column.
- Browsing from overseas? Please view our Export page
for useful information.
- Refer to the currency
table for approximate conversion to your local currency, or for more accurate
daily rates refer to XE.com’s
Universal Currency Converter, and then return to this page by closing
- Prospective purchasers should ascertain condition and suitability of these
instruments for themselves because no warranties are express or implied and
no liability is accepted for any statement, opinion, error or omission.
- We are very pleased to assist our purchasers by arranging packing and insured
road, air or sea freight at competitive prices.
- Under International law, instruments of any age with any ivory content (including
key coverings) require a CITES export clearance before they can leave Australia,
otherwise they risk seizure by Customs. We are able to arrange this necessary
paperwork as part of our export service.
- For further details on any instrument, or to be put in touch with a vendor,
please contact Carey
Beebe quoting the Instrument List number and any specific questions.
- Instruments at our showroom are denoted by *** in the first column.
- Personal callers welcome to our workshop by appointment.
||Australian Capital Territory
||New South Wales